Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

3 French Hens and a Holiday planner to keep me organized for the Holidays


Hello - welcome to day 3 of Digital Delights 12 Days of Christmas 


For the next twelve days Digital Delights will be showcasing our 12 days of Christmas !
The complete set will be available for purchase on November 12th.
We hope you will stop by each day 

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love sent to me 
A Partridge in a Pair Tree

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love sent to me
Two Turtle Doves 

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love sent to me

3 French Hens 



It's time to get our Holiday planning started and I have the perfect 
Holiday Planner to help me stay organized with all my shopping and 
holiday planning 


I used the pre-colored Snow Mcfee image, blinging it up a tiny bit with adding Yellow Stickles 
around the oval cut, added some designer papers ribbon and my holiday planner sentiment
to a notebook I had among my supplies, trimmed the binding rings with ribbon and now
have my own planner to record the grand kids wish list , my shopping list for our holiday dinner
and anything else I will need to make note of so I am hopefully am not running around at the last minute 
for things I had forgotten.

Stop by the store to see all the cute images Wendy has 
to help you get a start on your holidays gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx