Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Butterfly Kisses


Good Morning and a Happy Tuesday

Today I am sharing my DT card for this week's challenge at Sweet Stamps 
Our theme for this week's challenge is 
Patriotic or Summer Card 



Each week Sweet Stamps has a new challenge and although you are not required to use a Sweet Stamp, if you have some we would love for you to use them and you will receive a second entry into our draw.

Our prize each week to one lucky winner is a $20.00 gift certificate to Sweet Stamp Store for use on any of our lovely rubber stamps.



I went with a summer card, as I have had this stamp since when I joined 
Sweet Stamps and sadly it had not seen any type of ink (insert sad face).
It was perfect for a summer card so  I inked her up with Tuxedo Memento Black ink 
on white card stock, a beautiful fun stamp called Nancy in the Grass. She is colored in Copic  I used Copic Blending Set - Seaside for dress, and Blending Set Spring Leaf . Papers are from Bo Bunny Welcome Home Collection 6x6 pad , for the flowers I stamped 3D Flower set #2 with Tuxedo Memento Black onto the same Bo-Bunny papers, then hand cut out, layered and added a pearl using Viva Decor Pearl Pen  Cream, Butterfly were created using Cheery Lynn Designs Mini Exotic Butterfly dies, for the sentiment I used Butterfly Kisses 



Be sure to visit Sweet Stamps blog and see what the rest of the team has created for you.   And please join in on the fun!! 


Sweet Stamps Design Team:
*   Bonnie  *  Dawn B  *  Dawn L  *
*  Jacqueline  *  Jacki  (you are here) *  Jenn  *  Joni  *
*  Kendra  *  Linda  *  Nazeema "Calypso"  *
*  Shelly  *  Tamara  * Sandy * Stacey *


Crafty Hugs’ Jacki






 

2 comments:

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful Card. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

Dawnll said...

I think it is perfect also, can't believe you hadn't used it yet...
Great summer design

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx